Exhibition Reflection T3W5

We have now finished our tuning in phase of our Exhibition! That is why you will read lots of stuff that I have already said.

Lines of Inquiry:

Making my Lines of Inquiry was an easy process but when the teacher and the my mentor teacher saw it they told me to eliminate some. Matching the Lines of Inquiry was really hard, so the teacher supported me. In the end I got it. These are my Lines of Inquiry:

1) An inquiry into the fundamentals of Genetic Modifications such as basic information about DNA, genes, genetic code, cloning and genetic mutations etc.

2) An inquiry into the future implications of Genetic Modifications.

Group

1) An inquiry into the changes in the natural world and how they risk our health and wellbeing.

Central Idea:

Choosing my Central Idea was very tough. I used lots of time at home to create one but in the end even that wasn’t the one that we chose.

Our original one was Innovate, Act and Evolve.

But we changed it to Technological advancements impact the way we live. Our Central Idea challenges the world asking and challenging their knowledge.

Lotus diagram:

In the lotus diagram we had to sum up our questions and sort them into key concepts. I liked making up and writing questions down as I new this was the base of my research, so the more question the answers.

Thank You

One thought on “Exhibition Reflection T3W5