Exhibition Reflection T3W7

Sorting Out and Going Further is over. We are about to enter the phase of ‘Making Conclusion’ in our Inquiry Cycle. It has been quite stressful over the past week as we have had to rush to complete or Finding Out, Sorting Out and Going Further.

Finding Out:
Monday was our deadline to have completed our Finding Out. I rushed o complete my Finding Out and finish all my questions and my Lines of Inquiry. For us to research all of our Questions we had to look at Primary Sources such as Parents my Secondary sources were websites, videos and other things.

Sorting Out:
In the sorting out phase we had to look at our work and see if we have to research more or if we have completed all of our work, coming under this phase is also the process of making sure if all of our information matched with our questions and Lines of Inquiry.

Going Further:
In going further we had to basically research all the things that we hadn’t researched or we looked at extra information. This’s was an easy process for me as I had researched all my information but I got some extra important facts.

Thank You for looking.
Keep on tuning in!